Afinion™ AS100 Analyzer
The Afinion™ AS100 Analyzer System comprises an instrument to measure various chemistries and cartridge based diagnostic tests.
A true point of care analyser, the Afinion provides the means to conduct laboratory equivalent tests and obtain instant results. And it’s so easy to use. Results are easily interpreted; thanks to the integrated error detection system there is no chance whatsoever of erroneous results. Multiple analytes are obtainable on the same instrument, and the whole unit is robust and transportable – no maintenance required.
The Afinion enables on-the-spot testing, regardless of the sample type. Tests include HbA1c, CRP, ACR (albumin:creatinine ratio) and lipid panel*. The all-in-one reagent cartridge with long shelf life and 15 test kit size combines to make this a convenient, highly practical solution.
- Small footprint: 32 x 17 x 17 cm
- Weight: 5 kg
- Storage capacity: 500 patient results + 500 control results
- Colour touch display in local language
- Test cartridge with integrated sampling device
- Bar coded label with test specific information
- Whole blood, plasma or urine-samples can be used
- Sample volume required is 1.5 - 15 µL
- No end-user calibration of Analyser or tests
- Power supply: AC/DC adapter
- Interface: RS232 and USB port
- Accessories: Barcode reader and printer
- FDA approved