Afinion™ CRP test
The Afinion CRP test is an important point of care assay to indicate bacterial or viral cause of infection. With a total assay time of only 4 minutes, the CRP test result can support the clinical diagnosis of an inflammation. Unnecessary use of antibiotics can be avoided if the CRP result points to a viral or self-limiting bacterial infection.
- Facts about the Afinion CRP test
- Sample volume: 1.5 µL
- Assay time: 4 minutes
- Sample material: Capillary blood, serum or anticoagulated venous blood (EDTA or heparin)
- Measuring Range: 8 - 200 mg/L (whole blood), 5 - 160 mg/L (serum and plasma)
- Excellent correlation to laboratory methods
- Total imprecision: Whole blood < 6% CV, serum < 5% CV
- Automatic measurement and correction for hematocrit
- Kit size: 15 tests. Separately packed cartridges
- Afinion CRP Controls: 2 levels, ready to use
The CRP Test Cartridge contains all reagents necessary for measurement of CRP in whole blood, serum or plasma.
The Afinion CRP test is not available in the US, 510(k) notification pending.
To enquire about a specific product click the icon next to the listing below.
Save time: Register here and avoid having to re-enter your information when making multiple product enquiries. If you already have an account please login to the left.
Important Note: Unless stated otherwise we are only able to deal with UK enquiries. For enquiries outside the UK please refer to www.alere.com for a distributor in your area.
|Cat No||Description||Pack Size||Enquire|
|1115013||Afinion CRP test||15 tests|
|1114993||Afinion CRP Controls|