The measurement of bicarbonate is used in the diagnosis of the acid-base balance of the blood. Elevated and decreased values indicate disorders associated with disturbances of the metabolic and respiratory systems.
- Serum or heparinised plasma samples can be used
- The kit contains liquid stable, ready to use reagents for ease of use
- The standard is available separately
- Calibration stable for 10 days
- Application sheets for automated systems are available on request
- A range of third party quality controls are available
- Enzymatic methodology
- Linearity up to 50 mmol/l
To enquire about a specific product click the icon next to the listing below.
Save time: Register here and avoid having to re-enter your information when making multiple product enquiries. If you already have an account please login to the left.
Important Note: Unless stated otherwise we are only able to deal with UK enquiries. For enquiries outside the UK please refer to www.alere.com for a distributor in your area.
|Cat No||Description||Pack Size||Enquire|
|760267||Bicarbonate FS reagent kit||6 x 100ml|
|760264||Calibrator||6 x 3ml|