epoc® BGEM Test Card
All the results that are required for respiratory and critical care unit monitoring are provided on the epoc BGEM blood gas and electrolyte card which consists of the following:
- Measured analytes : pH, PC02, Po2, Na, K, iCa, Glu, Hct
- Calculated values: HC03, TC02,Base Excess, s02, Hb
epoc test cards are single-use bar code identified units containing a biosensor array, calibration solution and fluidics. Test cards generate electrochemical assay signals and quality control signals which are read by detectors in the epoc Reader.
- Easy to use
- Room temperature storage
- Ready for use at any time
- Integrated calibration and quality checks
- Results in just 35 seconds
- Barcoded for error-free panel identification & lot number, and inventory records
To enquire about a specific product click the icon next to the listing below.
Save time: Register here and avoid having to re-enter your information when making multiple product enquiries. If you already have an account please login to the left.
Important Note: Unless stated otherwise we are only able to deal with UK enquiries. For enquiries outside the UK please refer to www.alere.com for a distributor in your area.