Connecting withCritical Care
Alere Triage® Cardiac Panel
Rapid, actionable information to aid in the diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction
Finally, technology that has caught up with your needs.
Rapid, quantitative measurement of CK-MB, myoglobin, and troponin I to aid in the diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction.
- Simultaneous cardiac marker results from whole blood in approximately 15 minutes
- Enables triage decisions in under two hours when used with accelerated protocol 1
- Faster diagnosis of patients with nondiagnostic ECG1,2,3
- Rapid, accurate rule out of acute myocardial infarction1,2,3
- Objective information for appropriate disposition of patients1,2,3
- Faster triage decisions to care pathways1,2,3
- Decreased length of stay in emergency department1
- Designed for compatibility with busy emergency departments and physician practices
- Simple one-step testing
- Compact and portable instrument
- Low maintenance
- Built-in quality control features
- Ng SM, Krishnaswamy P, Morissey R, Clopton P, Fitzgerald R, Maisel AS. Ninety minute accelerated critical pathway for chest pain evaluation. Am J Cardiol. 2001; 104: 1454-1456.
- McCord J, Nowak RM, McCullough PA, et al. Ninety minute exclusion of acute myocardial infarction using quantitative point of care testing of myoglobin and troponin I. Circulation.In press.
- Triage® Cardiac Panel [product insert]. San Diego, Calif; Biosite Incorporated; 2000.
To enquire about a specific product click the icon next to the listing below.
Save time: Register here and avoid having to re-enter your information when making multiple product enquiries. If you already have an account please login to the left.
Important Note: Unless stated otherwise we are only able to deal with UK enquiries. For enquiries outside the UK please refer to www.alere.com for a distributor in your area.
|Cat No||Description||Pack Size||Enquire|
|C97000HS||Triage Cardiac Panel||25|
|C97001||Triage Cardiac Control Set (2x2 Levels)||Each|