Afinion™ ACR test
The Afinion ACR provides a simple, fast and convenient point of care test for determination of albumin, creatinine and albumin/creatinine ratio (ACR) in human urine. Microalbuminuria is the first clinical sign of diabetic renal disease and cardiovascular disease. Simple testing for microalbuminuria is extremely efficient as an early indicator of renal failure.
Facts about the Afinion ACR test
· Sample volume: 3.5 µL
· Assay time: 5:35 minutes
· Sample material: human urine
· Measuring Range:
· Albumin: 5.0 – 200.0 mg/L
· Creatinine: 1.5-30.0 mmol/L (16.4 – 339.9 mg/dL)
· ACR: 0.1 – 140.0 mg/mmol (1.0 – 1225.0 mg/g)
· Very good correlation to laboratory methods and PoC method
· Very good precision: CV < 10%, expected in the field
· Kit size: 15 tests. Separately packed cartridges
· Afinion ACR Controls: 2 levels, ready to use
The ACR Test Cartridge contains all reagents necessary for measurement of albumin and creatinine in human urine.
To enquire about a specific product click the icon next to the listing below.
Save time: Register here and avoid having to re-enter your information when making multiple product enquiries. If you already have an account please login to the left.
Important Note: Unless stated otherwise we are only able to deal with UK enquiries. For enquiries outside the UK please refer to www.alere.com for a distributor in your area.
|Cat No||Description||Pack Size||Enquire|
|1115021||Afinion ACR Test||15 tests|
|1115240||Afinion ACR Controls||-|