Connecting withGeneral Practice
The Alere INRatio®2 monitor is a diagnostic Point Of Care system that provides Prothrombin Time (PT) and International Normalized Ratio (INR) results using fresh capillary whole blood from a fingerstick. The Alere INRatio®2 system reduces the headache of oral anticoagulation management, is easy to use, and features on-board quality controls with every test.
The advantages are clear:
- No need for external liquid quality control or extra strips
- No need for separate device to check electronic controls
- Test Strips do not require refrigeration
- Small one drop (9.5µL) sample size
- Reduces paperwork and materials cost
- Simple interface, easy to learn and use
- Ensures reliability on each and every test
Entire test procedure requires fewer steps
- Portable size increases geographic freedom
- Performs electronic system self-test automatically.
- System is self-maintaining, only routine cleaning needed.
- Easy interface to change the time, date, and other features.
- Uses four AA batteries or an AC adapter as a power source.
- Stores up to 120 test results in memory.
- Built-in port for printing / electronic communication.
To enquire about a specific product click the icon next to the listing below.
Save time: Register here and avoid having to re-enter your information when making multiple product enquiries. If you already have an account please login to the left.
Important Note: Unless stated otherwise we are only able to deal with UK enquiries. For enquiries outside the UK please refer to www.alere.com for a distributor in your area.