Connecting withInfectious Disease
Sexually Transmitted Infections
The CE IVD range of Altona RealStar real time PCR assays, available as multiplex as well as singleplex assays facilitate and enable clinical panels testing on a single PCR run, dependent on the target of interest. These assay design features coupled with the capability of running on multiple different real time PCR platforms enables you to optimise your clinical panel testing needs, examples of clinical panels as below;
- Meningitis - HSV 1 & 2, VZV & JC Virus
- Transplant - CMV, EBV, BKV, HHV6 A & B
- Respiratory - Influenza A & B, Swine Flu, RSV A & B, Parainfluenza 1, 2, 3 & 4, Human Metapneumovirus, Adenovirus
- Sexually Transmitted Infections - HSV 1 & 2
- Congenital/TORCH - HSV 1 & 2, VZV, CMV, Parvovirus B19
- Enterics - Norovirus Genotype I & II, Clostridium Difficile Toxin A & B, Adenovirus
- Conjunctivitis - HSV 1 & 2, Adenovirus
- Tropical Viruses - Crimean Congo Hemorrhagic Fever & Chikungunya
Assays with minimal hands on requirements helps eliminate any potential contamination risks, and with the internal control system incorporated in all assays gives you complete peace of mind in the results being reported, with positive standards and positive controls provided thus if indicated allowing you to quantify the viral load.
The Altona range of assays are available as clinical panels as well as standalone single assays, please enquire below for more information
To enquire about a specific product click the icon next to the listing below.
Save time: Register here and avoid having to re-enter your information when making multiple product enquiries. If you already have an account please login to the left.
Important Note: Unless stated otherwise we are only able to deal with UK enquiries. For enquiries outside the UK please refer to www.alere.com for a distributor in your area.
|Cat No||Description||Pack Size||Enquire|
|ALTONA||I would like more information on the Altona range|