Connecting withNHS Health Checks
Alere™ Heart Check
Introducing the Alere Heart Check System THE WORLD’S FIRST Fingerstick BNP Test. An immediate aid in the diagnosis and management of patients with heart failure. The first rapid Point-of-Care test for the quantitative measurement of BNP using fresh capillary whole blood from a fingerstick.
Empowering Immediate Heart Failure (HF) Treatment Decisions
• Aid in the diagnosis of HF
• Assess the severity of HF
• Risk stratify patients with HF
• Risk stratify patients with acute coronary syndromes
Features Designed for Primary Care:
• 12µL fingerstick sample volume
• 15 minutes to results
• Integrated on board quality controls
• Portable, compact platform
• Power supply or rechargeable battery
• RS232 Data Port
Make Timely HF Treatment Decisions at the Point-of-Care Using a Fingerstick Sample
• Accelerate diagnosis and treatment initiation
• Reduce re-admission rate for HF patients and related costs5
• Improve clinical, economic and operational outcomes
Easy Fingerstick Procedure
1. Insert Test Strip
2. Apply Sample
3. Read Result
To enquire about a specific product click the icon next to the listing below.
Save time: Register here and avoid having to re-enter your information when making multiple product enquiries. If you already have an account please login to the left.
Important Note: Unless stated otherwise we are only able to deal with UK enquiries. For enquiries outside the UK please refer to www.alere.com for a distributor in your area.
|Cat No||Description||Pack Size||Enquire|
|0002||Alere Heart Check System|
|0001||12 test strips (Alere Heart Check System)||12|
|98071EU||Alere Heart Check Controls Kit|